Saturday 31 May 2014

Different people! Different nature! Different experiences!
This one is about people who come in all different shapes and sizes and have different interests and hobbies, different natures, and my learnings from them.
Through my trials and tribulations, I’ve met some great people and some terrible people.
There are optimists who are positive about everything and make you feel positive too, Pessimists who always feel low and make you feel low too, Inconsistent people (Hate them the most) who r not constant in the way they treat you as one day they treat you as their besties and other day treat you as you are invisible, Unthankful people who do not know how to be thankful for what you have done for them, Insecure and jealous people who will make you feel inferior or guilty conscious for no reason and as if u have to impress them always, Last but not least Happy go lucky people who are always happy and you feel happy in their company (Love them the most).

I know I am not the best but surely can never hurt anybody intentionally or deliberately as I learnt lot of good things from my parents who were and will always be my best teachers and I thank them for everything. Most important thing I learnt from my father was to be humble, honest and patient. So trying my best to be one…but I don’t like people who are hypocrites and cheat other people. So, I can be either your best friend or worst enemy as its not easy to forget things easily.
Like Woody Allen said, “It’s important to have some laughs, but you got to suffer a little too because otherwise, you miss the whole point to life.” It’s human nature to forget to count our blessings when everything is going smoothly.  Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care, but because they don't.

I seriously hope I have a lot of life left to live, as I plan to accomplish and experience a lot of things. But, here are some things I’ve learned along the way:
·         Failure is absolutely necessary to learn worth of success
·         Nothing will change you like losing a loved one will
·         Don’t be careless with your heart or anyone else’s
·         Never compare two people as everyone is different in their own way and no two people are same.
·         People only make you feel small if you let them.
·         Acceptance of situations can lead you back to happiness.
·         The hardest thing to gain back is trust
·         Apologies are important.
·          It is important to forgive and move forward in life.
·         Your parents were probably right about everything and they are irreplaceable.
·         Everyone should have something worth fighting for.

As they rightly say, “Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy”. So the search continues……………





.

5 comments:

  1. ur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written Deepa. There are lotsof people who come and go in your life. Some stay for a short period whereas others for a longer time. In the journey all we can gather is the experiences good and bad and the memories which stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks Meghna:) How r u doing? Give my love to asmi!

      Delete
  3. Very true Deepa! I can absolutely connect to what you say :)

    ReplyDelete