Thursday 26 November 2015

Thank you life!


Life has given me more than I wanted!
Life has shown me many new dimensions,
Thank you life for all the lessons!

Life has shown me all shades of grey,
Life has taught me where there is will,there is a way,
Thank you life for all the lessons!

Life can be hard,
Life can be tough, but life can be changed,
Thank you life for all the lessons!

Life has come in many different forms,
Like a new opportunity, like an unexpected storm, like a difficult choice,
Learnt a lesson new lesson every time,
Life goes on and never stops for those who believe!

Thank you life for all the ups and downs,
Thank you life for a happy moment after every grey cloud,
Thank you life for all the experiences and for everything else that make me proud!

4 comments:

  1. Really thankful to u life...for making me so strong..
    sometimes u make me smile
    sometime you fill tears in ma eyes

    but the best thing u did

    u always hold me strongly when i think i should die...

    u r a grt writer Deepa ji...
    vy true lines about Life u hv written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Seema :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete